- Sat, 09 DecYatala Drive-In09 Dec 2023, 5:00 pm – 10:30 pmYatala Drive-In, 100 Stapylton Jacobs Well Rd, Stapylton QLD 4207, Australia
- Fri, 26 JanOrmiston State School26 Jan 2024, 6:00 pm – 27 Jan 2024, 6:00 pmOrmiston State School, 82-110 Gordon St, Ormiston QLD 4160, Australia
- Sun, 11 FebCanungra Village Markets11 Feb 2024, 7:00 pm – 7:05 pmCanungra Village Markets, Canungra QLD 4275, Australia
- Sun, 18 FebSt Bernard's Hotel18 Feb 2024, 9:00 pmSt Bernard's Hotel, 101 Alpine Terrace, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272, Australia
- Sun, 17 MarCaboolture Warplane Museum17 Mar 2024, 9:00 amCaboolture Warplane Museum, Unit 101/157 McNaught Rd, Caboolture QLD 4510, Australia
- Sun, 21 AprKholo Botanic Gardens21 Apr 2024, 9:00 pmKholo Botanic Gardens, 243 Riverside Dr, Muirlea QLD 4306, Australia
- Sun, 12 MayCanungra Village Markets12 May 2024, 7:00 pm – 7:05 pmCanungra Village Markets, Canungra QLD 4275, Australia
- Sun, 19 MayHighfields Pioneer Village19 May 2024, 9:00 pmHighfields Pioneer Village, 73 Wirraglen Rd, Highfields QLD 4352, Australia
- Sun, 16 JuneGold Coast Motor Museum16 June 2024, 9:00 pmGold Coast Motor Museum, 107 Kriedeman Rd, Upper Coomera QLD 4209, Australia
- Sun, 08 SeptCanungra Village Markets08 Sept 2024, 7:00 pm – 7:05 pmCanungra Village Markets, Canungra QLD 4275, Australia
The Club is now pre-endorsing various destinations, locations and venues around the state to help members get a little extra value out of their SIVS registration and membership with us. Started in the August 2021 (#001) newsletter and now permanently etched in the Club's Constitution document, you will find enough roads needing exploration and venues requiring your patronage to keep even the most itchy of feet sated.
To view the full list of 200+ destinations the Club has pre-endorsed, click HERE.
IMPROMPTU RUN DESTINATIONS
The list of pre-endorsed destinations aren't enough for you? Then you'll need to get an impromptu run destination endorsed by the Club so you can stay on the right side of the law and insurance companies when you take your old girl our for a spin? It's easy!
Contact either the Secretary (Alan) or the Treasurer (Keith) by email, text or phone at least 24-hrs prior to the excursion and we'll get it entered into the Register, assign a sanction number and announce it correctly to the Club so you're covered no matter what adventures you find.
Alan Warren, Club Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Bostock, Treasurer - email@example.com
Remember, an impromptu event is an event that has been initiated by a club member, involves one or more vehicles, and must comply with the following elements:
involves an invitation to wider club members to attend the event; and
endorsed in advance of the event by the relevant club or Australian Street Rod Federation committee; or,
where it exists, complies with published club guidelines as to what is a valid event; and
is listed either in the newsletter, on the website, or social media page (or in another manner approved by the club or Australian Street Rod Federation, such as the club calendar of events) prior to the event.