Sun, 21 Aug|
Entangled on the Hill
LUNCH CRUISE TO ENTANGLED ON THE HILL
Join us on a pop-up Club lunch-rally to a delightful venue in Ocean View.
Time & Location
21 Aug 2022, 9:00 am – 22 Aug 2022, 3:00 pm
Entangled on the Hill, 1 David Cl, Ocean View QLD 4521, Australia
About the event
POP-UP CLUB RALLY – AUGUST
Besides Brett’s do at the start of the month there’s not much on for August so I’m going to flex my newly-bestowed EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR muscle and throw on a pop-up rally for the third Sunday – 21/08/22.
CRUISE TO ENTANGLED ON THE HILL
Sunday 21st August 2022
1 David Close, OCEAN VIEW
“Entangled is a warm and welcoming sanctuary of creativity. Blurring the boundaries between the outside and in; relaxation and inspiration, we are excited to deliver a complete sensory surround. A place to escape, where you will feel nurtured – restful – inspired – replete.
“Our menus showcase the diversity of the farm fresh food of the Moreton Bay Hinterland Region, including the spectacular seafood at our doorstep. Dedicated local suppliers are geared to provide their finest in prime produce allowing for variety and seasonality in our dishes. Coupled with fresh, spray free produce from the entangled gardens, we have the freedom to create dishes that are complex, exciting, and spontaneous.” - entangledonthehill.com
RUN SHEET & SCHEDULE
MEET-UP POINT #1: Baden Lane, Ferny Hills 9:00AM for a 10:00AM departure.
1. Leaving Baden Lane and rejoining Samford Road, we’ll travel West toward Samford
2. At the roundabout in Samford, we’re turning North on to Main St which then becomes Mount Samson Rd – continue for ~25km to Dayboro
3. In Dayboro, turn right into Williams St then drive 300-metres and turn right into Railway St behind the Dayboro Bakery.
MEET-UP POINT #2: Railway Street, Dayboro 10:45AM for an 11:15 departure.
4. Second meet-up point (for more the more Northerly-inclined Clubbies) will be here behind the Dayboro Bakery. It’s also our first rest stop for people and cars on the run – there’s no shortage of parking spots.
5. Leaving Railway Street, turn right on to Williams Street, then turn immediately left on to Mt Mee Road.
6. Continue travelling ~10km Northbound on Mt Mee Rd, then turn right into the driveway at our destination - David Close, Ocean View.
At time of writing I am speaking with the Hosts to arrange a special set menu for adults & kids at an affordable price point.I’ll come back to you with details and pricesas soon as possible but in the meantime please feel free to RSVP here so I can have some numbers to work with while speaking with the venue.
MEETUP #1 - Baden Lane, Ferny HillsRoadside
MEETUP #2 - Railway Street, DayboroOff-street